Leadership, Management, and Business Skills
To thrive in a rapidly evolving business climate, enterprises need to tap the underlying potential of their workforces. Through our licensing partnership with CrossKnowledge, we are proud to offer engaging leadership, management, and business skills training designed to help you cultivate a new generation of leaders and managers.
Learn with a purpose using tools and features for multiple content modalities
Measure initial level, customize learning paths, and assess progress. Increase motivation for learners and measure ROI for maximum results.
Highly interactive 20-30 minute eLearning courses for discovering the subject via real situations using generalization, explanation, validation, and application.
Summarized PDF versions of the sessions to keep for quick reference, to brush up on the basics, or train when time is short.
Practical aids which allow learners to apply new skills on the job. Interactive tips for all kinds of work situations—preparation, implementation, monitoring and assessing—all to ensure performance enhancement in day-to-day work scenarios.
Build learning communities to support a culture of sharing. Connect with relevant target groups—leaders, managers, sales people—to share about and comment on key issues.
Collection of 2-4 minute inspirational videos from recognized global thought leaders.Try It Today Learn More
Discover the leadership and management training
your enterprise needs to unleash your talent’s potential.
Empower your employees with leadership and management skills
- Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Basic Communication Tools
- Boosting Your Power of Persuasion
- Effective Public Speaking
- Working Across Cultures
- Working Across Generation
- Becoming More Assertive
- Develop Creativity Using Intuition
- Develop Your Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership in a Complex Environment
- Manage Your Stress
- Strengthen Your Creativity
- Boost Your Everyday Effectiveness
- Formulating Your Goals
- Time Management
- Appraising Your Staff
- Management Styles
- Managing for the First Time
- Motivating Your Staff
- Recruit Successfully
- Remote Management
- Remote Working
- Succeeding as an Occasional Trainer
- Successfully Managing Face-To-Face Meetings with Your Staff
- The Manager‐Coach
Manage Your Team
- Building a High‐Performance Team
- Effective Meetings
- Improve Your Team’s Client‐Focus
- Improving Your Team’s Well-Being in the Workplace
- Manage Change
- Managing Disputes
- Managing Progress and Innovation in Your Team
- Valuing Diversity
- Vision and Leadership
- Project Management
- Transverse Management
Selling And Negotiation
- Boost your Negotiation Skills
- Mastering the Essentials of Selling
- Selling Big Projects
Understand Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Fundamentals of Financial Management
- The Building Blocks of Financial Analysis
- Understanding Financial Instruments
- Value Creation
- Supply Chain
Understand Marketing Principles
- Build Your Marketing Mix
- Fixing and Applying a Marketing Strategy
- Introducing Marketing
- Launching a New Product
- The Brand
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Mastering The Basics Of Group Strategy
- The Fundamentals of a Company’s Strategy
- Understanding the Theory of Resources
*The content and features outlined above are licenses from and offered through our partnership with CrossKnowledge.
Develop a new generation of leaders and managers.
Get started by scheduling a live demo with one of our solutions consultants. They will gladly walk you through the features and functionalities of our offerings and how they can be tailored to fit the unique learning needs of your enterprise.Try It Today Learn More
Our solutions consultants have all the answers to your questions.
Call us today! 1.800.578.2062